This vibrant Teal Blue Tagliamonte necklace will make a bold, beautiful statement on your style. It features 9 Venetian glass cameos of Poseidon rising up from the sea with his seahorses. Surrounding each cameo is a detailed twisted bezel. In-between each cameo is a gorgeous station filled with dazzling garnets and capped by freshwater cultured pearls. This is a very heavy necklace, weighing in at 95 grams. Crafted in polished 18K Vermeil over sterling silver, this piece will add dramatic style to any look. Lobster claw closure.
- Stone Information: (9) 19x17mm Venetian glass cameos; (12) 6mm freshwater cultured Pearls; (42) Faceted Rhodolite Garnets
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 36" x 1" x1/16"
- Weight: 95 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.