This Pendant set is crafted byTagliamonte. It is comprised of a beautiful emerald green Venetian cameo with the image of Medusa in bas relief. It is set in solid 18K gold and around the perimeter are (4) 3mm Ruby Cabochons and (3) 7mm Checkerboard faceted Citrine beads that have been set in fancy beaded bezels. Fixed bail. The other part of the 18K duo is a Citrine gemstone necklace that can be easily removed and worn with other pendants or by itself. It is made up of many oval 7x5mm faceted Citrine stones set in 18K. Lobster claw closure.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (3) 7mm Citrine beads; (4) 3mm Ruby cabochons; (Multi) 7x5mm oval Citrines
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Citrines are natural gemstones and as such may have inclusions.
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 1-5/8" x 1-5/8: x 1/4" Weight: 10.4 grams
- Necklace Measurements: 18" L; Weight: 13.6 grams
- Combined Weight: 24 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.