Admirers won't be able to take their gaze off this mesmerizing Tagliamonte necklace! The eye-catching piece showcases five silver cameo charms depicting Medusa from Greek mythology, and 3 replica Roman coins. Equally impressive are the 59 faceted gemstones - in your choice of Green Quartz or Blue Topaz. Crafted in 18K Rhodium plated sterling silver, this necklace adds fun and style to any look.
- Stone Information: (49) 2mm faceted Green Quartz gemstones; OR (49) 2mm faceted Blue Topaz gemstones
- Note: Both gemstones are natural and may have imperfections.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver/Vermeil
- Measurements: Up to 17" long; largest charm: 1/2"
- Weight: 10.1 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.