This Pendant is very lovely and matches a pair of equally lovely earrings. The top portion of the pendant is a round disc of 14K gold that has nestled within it various shapes and sizes of semi precious stones: (3) Peridot, (1) Citrine and (3) Amethysts. Dangling below is a large cabochon style Venetian intaglio in the shape of a tear drop set in a bezel of solid 14K gold. This Venetian intaglio has the image of a young Apollo carved in it. It is in a classic Amethyst color. A Free, simple Mirror box chain in 14K has been included with the pendant.
Pendant measures approximately 2 3/4" x 1 1/8" and weighs approximately 12.6 grams.
- Stone Information:(1) Venetian glass cameo; (3) Peridot stones; (3) Amethyst stones, (1) Citrine stone
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 2 3/4" x 1 1/8" Free Chain: 16""
- Weight: 12.6 grams
- Fastening: Fixed bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.