Tagliamonte Venetian intaglio jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era harkening back to the ancient Romans. This 18K vermeil over Sterling Silver Tagliamonte ring has a classic beauty that will make it a welcome addition to any jewelry collection! Sitting at the center of the piece is a Venetian glass intaglio in cobalt blue. The carving in the intaglio depicts a powerful Eagle. Ruby cabochons are set to the east and west of the centerpiece. The metal work is quite lovely. It's crafted with a textured finish for a look you're sure to love. Pair it with your favorite accessories or wear it as a bold standalone statement piece that is sure to turn heads turn heads.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (2) 3mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Ring Measurements: 1/2" x 3/4"
- Weight: 4.5 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.