This Samuel B Cuff style Bracelet is crafted in heavily worked 925 Sterling Silver with 18K beaded accents. There is a larger oval 10x7mm checkerboard faceted Amethyst in the center of the design. 2 additional oval faceted Amethysts are set at each end of the center stone. There are 2 pear shaped faceted Amethysts that accent the other sides of the center stone. In between each of the stones are large 18K gold beads. Another example of the beautiful silver smithing and labor that is put into crafting this piece. A piece that will be treasured for a lifetime!
The Samuel B Collection has the heart of Bali present in each and every creation. Each item is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisan craftsmen who have had their skill passed down from previous generations. Little has changed in this tradition and jewelry making technique in centuries. Bali inspired jewelry crosses all cultures. Each creation embodies Bali’s rich culture, art and spirituality.
Precious and semi-precious gemstones add another dimension of light, cut, color and shape to the creation. Stones are carefully selected and imported from major cutting centers of the world. Each piece exhibits the perfect combination of 18K, 14K and 925 Sterling Silver with the addition of a granulation technique known as Jawan. This technique is mastered by a few and consists of adding small individual granule beads of gold to the surface of the jewelry to create a timeless classic.
Each piece displays individuality. Unlike machine made jewelry, each piece is made entirely by hand. There are no short cuts. This ensures individual works of art; no two are alike.
- Stone Information: (1) 10x7mm checkerboard faceted oval Amethyst; (2) 4x6mm faceted oval Amethysts; (2) 4x3mm pear shaped faceted Amethysts
- Note: See Care section below
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with 18k Accents
- Bracelet Measurements: Fits up to a 7" wrist; Center Design: 2-1/4" x 1" x 3/8"
- Weight: 18.6 grams
- Fastening: N/A
- Brand: Samuel B: All Samuel B designs are handmade.
- Country of Origin: Bali, Indonesia
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Samuel Behnam jewelry comes with a one-year warranty provided it has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. In order to activate your limited one year warranty, you must register your Samuel Behnam purchase at samuelb.com. Once registered, please send your repair with a copy of your invoice and phone number to: Samuel Behnam Collection Repair Dept., 98 Cuttermill Road, Suite 246 South, Great Neck, NY 11021 516-466-1826
- Care: The more often you wear your Samuel B Jewelry, the less you will need to polish it. The specially treated cloth included with your purchase should be used for the care and cleaning of your Samuel B pieces. Please do not use creams, dips, lotions or powder on this design. Gently rub the jewelry with the white inner cloth. As the shine returns to the piece, the cloth will turn black. This shows that the cloth is working. Do not wash the cloth. Do not use the cloth on any stones on the jewelry. Finish your pieces by buffing the jewelry with the outer cloth, restoring the patina to your treasured piece.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.