This Samuel B Pendant is designed in solid 925 Sterling Silver with paisley and a beaded accent at the bottom tip in solid 18K yellow gold. The heart is a beautiful locket style pendant and features a soft moonstone in its center. It has a great depth and dimension and there is a full under gallery. When you open the locket you find a gold plated bead representing the sentiment of a "heart filled with gold". A 5 stranded tassel dangles below. The bail is fixed and fancy and will accomodate a variety of chains and cords. Chain not included. Contact me if you need to purchase a chain separately.
- Stone Information: (1) 6mm Moonstone cabochon
- Note: See Care section below
- Note: Chain is not included. Contact me if you need to purchase a chain separately.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver with 18K Accent
- Necklace Measurements: Heart Pendant: 2-3/4" x 1" x 7/8";
- Weight: 14.9 grams
- Bail: Fixed
- Brand: Samuel B: All Samuel B designs are handmade.
- Country of Origin: Bali, Indonesia
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Samuel Behnam jewelry comes with a one-year warranty provided it has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. In order to activate your limited one year warranty, you must register your Samuel Behnam purchase at samuelb.com. Once registered, please send your repair with a copy of your invoice and phone number to: Samuel Behnam Collection Repair Dept., 98 Cuttermill Road, Suite 246 South, Great Neck, NY 11021 516-466-1826
- Care: The more often you wear your Samuel B Jewelry, the less you will need to polish it. The specially treated cloth included with your purchase should be used for the care and cleaning of your Samuel B pieces. Please do not use creams, dips, lotions or powder on this design. Gently rub the jewelry with the white inner cloth. As the shine returns to the piece, the cloth will turn black. This shows that the cloth is working. Do not wash the cloth. Do not use the cloth on any stones on the jewelry. Finish your pieces by buffing the jewelry with the outer cloth, restoring the patina to your treasured piece.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.