SAMUEL B *BJC* (57594E) 925SS Multi-Gem Boho Chic Earrings *Reg.$350*
This pair of 925 Sterling Silver earrings are Boho-Chic and were designed by Samuel B and are crafted by hand by Balinese artisans. They feature beautiful gemstones that will give your face a special glow. You will see Citrine, Blue Topaz, Amethyst, Peridot and Garnet that total 7.52ct. These are gorgeous! Post with Butterfly clutch.
The Samuel B Collection has the heart of Bali present in each and every creation. Each item is meticulously handcrafted by skilled artisan craftsmen who have had their skill passed down from previous generations. Little has changed in this tradition and jewelry making technique in centuries. Bali inspired jewelry crosses all cultures. Each creation embodies Bali’s rich culture, art and spirituality.
To the Balinese, the word Bali means the middle or center of the world. It is their belief that Bali is also the spiritual center of the world. Little has changed in tradition and jewelry techniques in centuries. The Balinese people see spirit in everything around them. There is no distinction between life and art and this is reflected throughout Bali. For all their amazing talents, there is no word in their language for “art”.
- Stone Information: (2) 5mm faceted Blue Topaz; (4) 5mm faceted Peridot; (2) 7mm faceted Amethyst; (4) 3mm faceted Garnet; Total of 7.52 cttw.
- Note: See Care section below
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Earring Measurements: 1-1/2" x 1-1/16"
- Weight: 14.8 grams
- Fastening: Post with Butterfly clutch
- Brand: Samuel B: All Samuel B designs are handmade.
- Country of Origin: Bali, Indonesia
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Samuel Behnam jewelry comes with a one-year warranty provided it has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. In order to activate your limited one year warranty, you must register your Samuel Behnam purchase at samuelb.com. Once registered, please send your repair with a copy of your invoice and phone number to: Samuel Behnam Collection Repair Dept., 98 Cuttermill Road, Suite 246 South, Great Neck, NY 11021 516-466-1826
- Care: The more often you wear your Samuel B Jewelry, the less you will need to polish it. The specially treated cloth included with your purchase should be used for the care and cleaning of your Samuel B pieces. Please do not use creams, dips, lotions or powder on this design. Gently rub the jewelry with the white inner cloth. As the shine returns to the piece, the cloth will turn black. This shows that the cloth is working. Do not wash the cloth. Do not use the cloth on any stones on the jewelry. Finish your pieces by buffing the jewelry with the outer cloth, restoring the patina to your treasured piece.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.