This is a necklace that you will grab for any day for any occasion. It has been hand crafted by Tagliamonte in solid 14K yellow gold and has 3 oval intaglios featuring scenes of Cherubs in the Open Hearth symbolizing their love of nature. The intaglios have been carved in a sunny amber Venetian glass. In between each intaglio is a rosette station with a 4mm ruby cabochon in its center. A length of simple rolo chain finishes the necklace off. Lobster claw closure. Any woman would feel special if she were gifted this beauty by herself or a loved one. The image of cherubs will also foster a warmth in her heart.
- Stone Information: (3) Venetian intaglios; (2) 4mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Rubies are natural gems and may have inclusions and blemishes.
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Necklace Measurements:16-1/2" long x 1/2" wide; Each intaglio: 3/4" x 1/2"
- Weight: 14.3 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.