This Necklace is handcrafted from solid 18K yellow gold and features a cameo pendant graced with Medusa's face in bas relief. The Medusa is a symbol of strength and protection. Two Ruby cabochons accent the pendant set in between stations of Tagliamonte's signature rosettes. Below the Medusa sits a large 9mm freshwater cultured Pearl. There is a fine popcorn chain with a lobster claw closure and also a 1" extender chain with a large 8mm Pearl dangling at the end.
- Stone Information: (1) 9mm freshwater cultured Pearl; (1) 8mm freshwater cultured Pearl; (2) 4mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Necklace Measurements: Center Medusa: 1 1/2" x 1" x 3/8"; Chain: 18" long with 1" extender
- Weight: 12.6 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.