Featuring Venus - the goddess of love and beauty - and her son Cupid (Eros) depicted in bas relief on the 18K gold cameo, these beautiful Tagliamonte earrings will look so lovely on your ear lobes. Medusa joins them on theVenetian cameo at the top, while a ruby cabochon and a pair of freshwater cultured pearls add even more appeal in between adorning a classic column. Crafted in 18K yellow gold, these eye-catching earrings are just the enticing accessories you need in your collection. French hook with safety.
Regular Price: $2500Details:
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (4) 4mm natural fresh water cultured Pearls; (2) 4mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Earring Measurements: 2-5/16"L x 15/16"W x 3/16"H
- Weight: 14.4 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.