TAGLIAMONTE Designs (SH331-Blue) 18K Venetian Cameo Earrings w/ Pearls *Reg.$2500
Tagliamonte takes inspiration from the ancient Romans in these 18K Venetian cameo earrings. They are crafted in solid 18K yellow gold with two types of cameos: one in a classic blue, oval Venetian glass with the image of a Diana, the Huntress, standing behind Actaeon, whom she had just turned into a stag and the other in solid 18K yellow gold depicting a warrior driving a Roma "Biga" chariot. The cameos are backed by a disc of Mother of Pearl and are separated by a column that has a fresh water cultured Pearl at each end and a Ruby cabochon in the center. Wear these earrings and feel a grand sense of adventure!
Regular Price: $2500Details:
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (2) discs of Mother of Pearl(4) 4mm natural fresh water cultured Pearls; (2) 4mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Earring Measurements: 2-5/16"L x 15/16"W x 3/16"H
- Weight: 15.2 grams
- Fastening: Shepherd's hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.