TAGLIAMONTE Designs (SH446-Red) 18K Cameo Necklace with *Rubies, Pearls*Medusa*Reg.$7500
Mama Mia, this is quite a statement piece designed by Tagliamonte. It is crafted in 18K yellow gold. It starts out with a textured oval link chain that showcases 4 oval Venetian glass intaglios in a red, each one has a different mythological scene. Starting from left to right, Cupid riding the waves on a small sailboat; then there are 2 cherubs playing; Apollo on the back of a whale; Aphrodite admonishing Cupid! But the focal point of the necklace is the large 18K gold cameo with the mighty and powerful Medusa found at the center of the piece. Between each cameo is a classic Tagliamonte column with rubies and pearls. Oh my! This is quite a piece to treasure for a lifetime!
- Stone Information: (4) Venetian glass intaglios; (4) 4mm Ruby cabochons; (8) 5mm Freshwater cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Necklace Measurements: Overall Length: Up to 19-1/4"L; Center Medusa Cameo: 1-3/4" in Diameter x 1/4"H
- Weight: 46.8 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.