TAGLIAMONTE Designs (SH483) 18K Cameo Statement Pendant *Medusa*Reg.$3500
Once again,Tagliamonte takes inspiration from ancient mythology with cameo pendant. Crafted from 18K yellow gold, this enhancer pendant depicts Medusa in all her glory with her iconic snake hair. Often recognized as a symbol for female freedom, transformation and power, Medusa gives meaning to this radiant accessory. Often considered the protector of the owner, she is a powerful talisman. Adorning the cameo is a classic column with fresh water cultured pearls and a Ruby cabochon in the center. The bail is a large enough to accomodate a variety of cords and chains. The pendant has such beautiful finish work that is extremely labor intensive and unsurpassed. A statement piece for sure!
- Stone Information: Pendant: (2) 6mm freshwater cultured pearls; (2) 4mm Ruby Cabochon
- Note: Both Rubies and Pearls are natural gemstones and as such may have imperfections.
- Metal: 18K Yellow Gold
- Measurements: 2-3/4 x 2-3/8"
- Weight: 14.3 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.