Everyone who sees this stunning enhancer pendant will be mesmerized by their beauty. But, fear not, the admirers will not turn to stone if they gaze into Medusa's eyes! This 3 dimentional pendant from Tagliamonte is crafted by hand in 18K yellow gold with a polished finish that provides across-the-room shine. She is surrounded by stations of freshwater cultured pearls and natural coral stones. Where Medusa is thought to be a powerful talisman and protector of the owner, mythology tells us that the Coral stones are created from her blood. This rich red natural Coral comes from the Mediterranean sea. Just add this beautiful enhancer pendant to your favorite chain and you'll present a stunning, personal style.
- Venetian Glass: 2 / Oval Shape / Cameo Cut / 28 x 23mm /
- Natural Coral: 3 / Oval Shape / Cabochon Cut / 6 x 8mm / Non
- Stone Information: (3) 8x6mm Mediterranean Coral Cabochons; (4) 5mm Freshwater cultured Pearls
- Note: Coral is a natural gemstone and as such may have veining and inclusions.
- Note: Cultured pearls are a product of Mother Nature and will have natural birthmarks resembling pores.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Measurements: 2-1/4" x 2-1/4"
- Weight: 13.3 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.