This listing is for a hand crafted Pendant with a Choice of Gemstone Chains. This lovely pendant is part of a collection by Lorena Tagliamonte dedicated to Cupid, Eros, and Anteros. The amorini or angels is a theme that has been popular throughout the world to present times. Symbolizing love, Lorena created the line for the Tagliamonte Jewelry collectors who have always loved and appreciated the Tagliamonte style. The angel in this pendant is surrounded by a hand molded Venetian glass frame in a pastel translucent Laguna Blue color and back set with mother of pearl which creates a rich, opulent but delicate sensation. The metal throughout is solid 14K yellow gold. There are 3 small diamonds that accent the angel. Each gemstone chain is crafted in solid 14K yellow gold.
MSRP for Pendant: $1850; See below for MSRP for chains.
- Pendant Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass circular frame; (3) Faceted Diamonds; (1) Mother of Pearl
- Choice of Necklace Information: (1) Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Chain set in 14K; 17" x 1/4"; (27) 8 x 6mm stones; 13.4 grams (Sold separately at $1300); (1) Faceted Blue Topaz Chain set in 14K; 16 1/2" x 1/4"; (28) 8 x 6mm stones; 14.7 grams (Sold separately at $1000);mm stones; 14.7 grams (Sold separately at $1000) (1) Faceted Sunny Citrine set in 14K; 16 1/2" x 1/4"; (28) 8 x 6mm stones; 14.7 grams (Sold separately at $1000)
- Metal: Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 1 7/8" x 1 3/8" x 3/8"; Chains: See details above
- Weight: 17.1 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.