This eye-catching Tagliamonte cameo drop pendant is sure to turn heads. You'll love all the compliments you receive! It is part of the Amorini Collection that showcases Cupid, Eros or Anteros, generators of Passion, Love and Sentiment. This pendant, depicting Cupid in celebration of Love, has an oval cameo showing him in bas relief. The area around him is cut out and lends an airiness to the design. A 4mm pink Tourmaline adds a pretty accent. The pendant is crafted in 14K yellow gold and the enhancer bail allows you the ability to wear it on a variety of chains and cords.. A polished finish delivers brilliant across-the-room shine. They're the perfect finishing touch to any look, whether you're going casual or dressing up. Keep these beauties close by - you'll want to wear them all the time! Enhancer bail. Chain is not included. Matching earrings (LD3514) available.
- Stone Information: (1) 4mm pink Tourmaline cabochons
- Metal: 14KYellow Gold
- Pendant Measurements: 1-1/2"L x 7/8"W
- Weight: 4.4 grams total
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.