Tagliamonte takes inspiration from the ancient Romans with these Reversible Lapis cameo charm earrings. They are crafted by hand in 18K vermeil over Sterling Silver with one side of the charm in plated cameo with the images of Apollo and Cupid and the other side has a lovely carving of Diana in Lapis Lazuli. The cameos dangle from a hollow hoopthat has a striated texter. Wear these earrings and feel a grand sense of adventure! What fun, two looks in one!
- Stone Information: (2) Lapis Lazuli cameos
- Note: Lapis Lazuli is a natural gemstone and as such may have veining and flecks
- Metal: Vermeil of over 925SS2-5/16"L x 15/16"W x 3/16"H
- Measurements: 1-5/8" x 1/2" (includes the hoop)
- Weight: 12.2 grams
- Fastening: Saddle back closure
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.