This necklace is a show stopper for Tagliamonte. It is part of the Charleston Collection representing the Art Deco style of the 1930's. It is crafted from solid 14K yellow gold and has 3 square intaglios featuring Aphrodite and Cupid, and Psyche and Amore. The intaglios have been created from a gorgeous green that has a hint of blue in it. Accenting each intaglio are 5mm faceted round Amethysts and Blue Topaz gemstones. There are also 9-12mm fresh water cultured Pearls interspersed on the chain and one dangling below the main pendant. The type of oval link makes this an adjustable chain and at the end is a Lobster claw closure. Any woman would feel royal if she were gifted this beauty by herself or a love one.
- Stone Information: (3) Venetian intaglios; (3) 9-11mm Freshwater cultured Pearls; (3) 5mm Amethysts; (2) 5mm Blue Topaz gemstones.
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Amethysts, Blue Topaz and Pearls are natural gems and may have inclusions and blemishes.
- Metal: 14K Yellow Gold
- Necklace Measurements: Up to 16-1/2" long x 1/2" wide; Center pendant: 1-3/4" x 1"
- Weight: 20.7 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.