Tagliamonte takes inspiration from ancient mythology in these 18K Venetian cameo earrings. They are crafted in solid 18K yellow gold with an oval cameo that features the springtime festival of the Maypole in bas relief. Below the cameo is a fully faceted genuine diamond. These earrings are a design that can be worn literally every day of the year. Light in weight and extremely comfortable! Leverback.
- Stone Information: (2) Two round full cut 1.7mm diamonds
- Diamond Color Grade: H-I
- Diamond Clarity Grade: SI2-I1
- Approximate Total Weight: 0.04ct
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Weight: 4 grams
- Earring Measurements: 1-1/8"L x 5/8"W x 1/16"H
- Fastening: Leverback
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.