Tagliamonte creates timeless treasures that evoke the spirit of the past. Based upon mythology, these earrings feature cameos of an angelic scene in bas relief. They are crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The cameos are in a soft purple shade and are set in a substantial plated bezels. They are accented by 2mm faceted Amethysts. French hook with safety.MSRP: $400
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (6) 2mm Amethysts
- Note: Due to the hand blown nature of venetian cameos, bubbles may be present.
- Note: Amethysts are natural gemstones and may have imperfections.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 1-1/2" x 1"
- Weight: 9.1 grams
- Fastening: French wire with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.