TAGLIAMONTE (1800,1801,1802) 925SS Gemstone Cameo Pendant*Ceres*Reg.$175
Once again,Tagliamonte takes inspiration from ancient mythology with this hand carved cameo pendant in your choice of Lapis Lazuli, Mother of Pearl or Magnesite. It is simplicity that packs a punch. The carving is of Ceres, the goddess of agriculture, grain crops, fertility and motherly relationships. It has a beautiful, large Sterling Silver bail that has a cutwork floral design. It will accommodate a variety of cords or chains. The gemstones are beautiful in their uniqeness. Chain is not included.
- Stone Information: (1) Lais Lazuli cameo; (1) MOP cameo; (1) Magnesite cameo
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Note: The chain in the photograph is not included.
- Measurements: 2-3-8"L x 1-1/4"W
- Weight: 13-13.9 grams
- Fastening: Fixed bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.