Many will look at this pendant with an eye to its spiritual and healing capabilities. Those of you who are involved in any of the energy healing arts, will find this tassel pendant a wonderful piece to wear. The pendant is crafted by Tagliamonte in 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver. The focal point of the pendant is a large faceted Rose de France Amethyst that weighs in at 30 cttw. The stone has many natural inclusions and the owner won't be able to resist touching it like a worry bead. Dangling below the Amethyst is a tassel consisting of strands of faceted Blue Agate beads. The enhancer bail is large enough that it will accomodate a large variety of chains and cords. Make sure you clip the bail closed!
Purple Amethyst has been highly esteemed throughout the ages for its stunning beauty and legendary powers to stimulate, and soothe, the mind and emotions. It is a semi-precious stone in today’s classifications, but to the ancients it was a “Gem of Fire,” a Precious Stone worth, at times in history, as much as a Diamond.MSRP: $350
- Stone Information: (1) 30 cttw faceted Amethyst; (7) strands of faceted 4mm blue Agate beads.
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 3 1/2" x 1"
- Weight: 20.9 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.