This bracelet is a new design for Tagliamonte. It is crafted from 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver and features a bit of a lacey design. There are 3 oval Venetian glass intaglios that are suspended between two rows of chains. The chains are also accented with carved Red Spinel beads. The intaglios are of Pandora, in the middle, and Diana on either end. The intaglios are in a beautiful teal blue color and have a pieces of Mother of pearl set behind them. This lends a lovely luminoscity to the design. There is an adjustable length of chain and lobster claw clasp.
- Stone Information: (3) Venetian glass intaglios; (3) MOP; (6) 6mm carved Red Spinel beads
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925SS
- Bracelet Measurements: 7" to 7-3/4" long x 3/4" wide
- Weight: 19.1 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.