This Pendant is crafted in 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver. Created by Tagliamonte, the center round cameo depicts, Helios, God of the Sun, and projecting from him are smaller oval cameos and fresh water cultured pearls representing the rays of the sun. This is an uplifting pendant, sure to make you smile each time you wear it! The bail is large enough to accommodate a variety of chains, cords or pearls. The pearls have natural inclusions and are beautiful too! Such a happy piece! Note: Chain is not included.
- Stone Information: (5) Venetian glass cameos; (4) 8mm fresh water cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Chain is not included.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 2-1/4" x 1-3/4"
- Weight: 13.7 grams
- Fastening: Fixed bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.