Once again,Tagliamonte takes inspiration from ancient mythology with this 18K Yellow Gold Vermeil over Sterling Silver cameo pendant. It showcases an oval cameo with a famous design of the powerful Medusa. Often considered the protector of the owner, she is a powerful talisman. Above the Medusa cameo, sits an oval Swiss blue Topaz and above this lovely stone, sits a Venetian intaglio with the image of a goddess carved in it. The bail is a large, enhancer style and will accomodate a variety of cords and chains. Chain is not included.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio; (1) 6x8mm Blue Topaz
- Note: Blue Topaz is a natural stone and as such may have inclusions.
- Note: Chain not included.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurement: 2-1/2" x 1-1/8"
- Weight: 6.6 grams total
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.