You have found a beautiful pendant created by Tagliamonte that offers you a lovely accent to your neckline! Handcrafted in 18K yellow Vermeil over Sterling Silver, this circular enhancer style pendant features a stunning depiction of the Apollo in bas relief. He is driving his chariot with four horses. Above him, an ornate curved bail decorated with a Princess cut natural Blue Topaz in the center. Undo the clasp and you can quickly and easily wear this eye-catching necklace anytime!
Apollo is one of the Olympian deities in classical Greek and Roman religion and Greek and Roman mythology. The national divinity of the Greeks, Apollo has been recognized as a god of archery, music and dance, truth and prophecy, healing and diseases, the Sun and light, poetry, and more.
- Stone Information: (1) 4x4mm Blue Topaz
- Note: N/A
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: Center cameo: 1-3/4" x 1-5/8"; Length of Chain: 17" + 1" extender.
- Weight: 14.8 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.