TAGLIAMONTE Designs (HQ21117) 925SS/YGP Magnesite Cameo Bracelet with *Rubies + Pearls*Mercury, Roman Coin*Reg.$500
This bracelet is a classic style for Tagliamonte and is crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 18k Vermeil. Tagliamonte goes back to their roots a bit with this bracelet. There are alternating links of hand carved Magnesite cameos and Vermeil cameos. The Magnesite cameos depict a Roman coin. The other Vermeil cameos depicts various versions of Mercury in bas relief. He is the Roman god of commerce, often serving as a mediator between the gods and mortals, his winged feet giving him the advantage of speed, and so was the patron of circulation in general - of people, goods and messages.The cameos are separated by a column that has a fresh water cultured Pearl at each end and a Ruby cabochon in the center. Lobster claw clasp.
- Stone Information: (2) Magnesite cameos; (10) 4mm natural fresh water cultured Pearls; (1) 7mm fresh water cultured Pearl; (5) 4mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: N/A
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Earring Measurements: 7" to 8" x 1"
- Weight: 25.4 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.