This Pendant is crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 14K yellow gold accents in the form of rosettes. Created by Tagliamonte, it has an oval Venetian glass intaglio with the images of Jupiter/Zeus, represented by an Eagle, and Mercury carved in it. The color of the Venetian glass is Raspberry/Red. Below the cameo is a large tear drop shaped pink Agate cabochon. There are also (4) 8 mm fresh water cultured Pearls that accent the intaglio. The bail is large enough that it will accomodate a large variety of chains and cords.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio; (1) Pink Agate cabochon; (4) 8mm fresh water cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements:3" x 2 1/2"
- Weight: 30 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.