This Pendant is crafted in 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver. Created by Tagliamonte, it is reminiscent of the Etruscan style metal work featuring elevated granulation and filigree designs. There are 5 Venetian cameos in different colors and designs. The center cameo depicts the strength of Athena wearing her battle helmet. Other cameos feature Angels, a Centaur, Roses, and the Maypole Celebration. In between each cameo is a large fresh water cultured Pearl. The pendant features a large bail that can accommodate a large variety of chains and cords. This is a statement piece that allows you to make the statement you want to! Note: Chain is not included.
- Stone Information: (5) Venetian glass cameos; (4) 13x10mm Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Chain is not included.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 3-1/4" x 2-5/8"
- Weight: 24.9 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.