This pendant is full of classic Tagliamonte beauty! You'll first notice the stunning aqua blue Amazonite drop and the depiction of a chariot right above it crafted in 18K Vermeil over Sterling silver. The Amazonite stone has checkerboard faceting. It is set in a rope design and held securely with prongs. Clasp this pendant to your favorite chain or cord to instantly give your look an elegant finishing touch! Enhancer bail with safety. Matching Earrings and Coordinating bracelet available.
- Stone Information: (1)Amazonite tear drop
- Note: Amazonite is a natural stone and as such may have veining, flecks and inclusions.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 2-3/8"L x 7/8"W x 3/8"
- Weight: 10.8 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail with safety.
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.