The Tagliamonte Team is offering certain pieces of their 18K gold inventory at rock bottom prices. This ring is just one of their offerings:)
The friendship between Apollo and Cupid is on full display in this Tagliamonte ring. Another substantial piece! Crafted from solid 18K yellow gold, this features an oval cameo showing the pair of friends walking. Apollo is holding his musical lyre. One can imagine they are going off to a musical festival, maybe to compete with Pan! This is a 3 dimensional dimensional piece as the cameo shows the design in bas relief. On each side of the ring is an oval Ruby cabochon. This will make a wonderful addition to your collection.
- Stone Information: (2) 4 x 6mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Ring Measurements: 7/8" x 1"
- Size Available: 7
- Weight: 6.8 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.