The Tagliamonte Team is offering certain pieces of their 18K gold inventory at rock bottom prices. This ring is just one of their offerings:)
Tagliamonte celebrates figures who symbolizes love and beauty. This stunning hand made Venetian glass intaglio of the goddess Venus and her son Cupid is beautifully accented by two round rubies on the shoulders. Set in rich 18K yellow gold, this eye-catching ring will dazzle on your finger. Light and effortless, it's perfect for everyday wear or as the finishing touch to your outfit. You'll love the compliments you receive! Imagine wearing something that has been made by hand where a craftsman has labored hours so you could have this beauty on your finger?
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio; (2) 3mm ruby cabochons
- Note: Due to the handblown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Ring Measurements: 7/8" x 1/2"
- Sizes Available: 7 and 10
- Weight: 8.9 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.