The Tagliamonte Team is offering certain pieces of their 18K gold inventory at rock bottom prices. This pair ring is just one of the offerings:)
Inspired by myth and legend,Tagliamonte has created this ring to stop onlookers in their tracks. The 18K yellow gold piece features a cameo of the powerful Medusa, whose gaze could turn people to stone. You'll love the addition of two 5x7mm ruby cabochons on the shoulders.This dramatic ring is just the bold statement piece you've been looking for.
Medusa is a symbol of the strength of a woman and acts as a powerful talisman and protector of the owner.
- Stone Information: (2) 5x7mm Ruby cabochons
- Metal: 18K gold
- Ring Measurements: 1-3/16" x 1"
- Size Available: Size 7
- Weight: 6.8 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.