The Tagliamonte Team is offering certain pieces of their 18K gold inventory at rock bottom prices.This ring is just one of their offerings:)
Tagliamonte takes inspiration from ancient mythology with this lovely 18K cameo ring. It is crafted in solid 18K yellow gold with an oval cameo that features Terpsichore in bas relief. She is the Muse of choral song, dancing, and playing a lyre. On each side of the split shank is a fully faceted genuine diamond. This ring is a design that can be worn literally every day of the year. Light in weight and extremely comfortable! Matching earrings and necklace available.
- Stone Information: (2) round full cut 1.7mm diamond
- Diamond Color Grade: H-I
- Diamond Clarity Grade: SI2-I1
- Approximate Total Weight: 0.04ct
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Weight: 5 grams
- Measurements: 1-1/16"L x 7/8"W
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.