The Tagliamonte Team is offering certain pieces of their 18K gold inventory at rock bottom prices. This pair of earrings is just one of the offerings:)
These earrings are a lovely design by Tagliamonte and are crafted in solid 18K yellow gold. They are comprised of a single round cameo with the image of Apollo driving his chariot and 4 horses. Below the cameo is a 4mm Ruby cabochon that has been prong set in an Etruscan style bezel. Lever back closure. Light weight and fun to wear!MSRP: $300
- Stone Information: (2) 4mm Ruby Cabochons
- Metal: 18K
- Earring Measurements: 1-1/2" x 3/4"
- Weight: 5 grams
- Fastening: Lever back
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.