The design of this pendant from Tagliamonteis so very special. It such a celebration and was produced in very limited quantities. The Venetian glass cameo are crafted in a cabochon style and are extremely labor intensive to create. It set in a substantial 18K bezel. The cameo is in an east-west design and in intricate detail portrays the Aurora Chariot. Its color is Tagliamonte's classic blue. Aurora, the goddess of the morning is driving a Roman chariot known as a biga. Essentially, she is driving the new day sun into the sky. Dangling below are clusters of faceted Emerald, Sapphire and Ruby beads. Oh my! Another flirty pendant to add to your collection! Chain is not included.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass intaglio
- Sapphire: A collection of round full-drilled/faceted 3-4mm
- Ruby: A collection of round full-drilled/faceted 3-4mm
- Emerald: A collection of round full-drilled/faceted 3-4mm
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Chain is not included
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Measurements: 1-1/2"L x 1"W x 3/8"H
- Weight: 9.5 grams
- Fastening: Fixed Bail
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life