TAGLIAMONTE Designs (BR139-Coral) 925SS/YGP Venetian Cameo Bracelet*Turquoise,Pearls*Medusa, Aurora*Reg.$600
This impressive bracelet from Tagliamonte is quite the show-stopper! It is crafted by hand from 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver and It features three carved Venetian glass cameos of Medusa in a coral color. There are two intricately detailed cameos and, between each of them, is an eye-catching turquoise and freshwater cultured pearl column. The Medusa cameos are a freeform version that are extremely labor intensive. The 2 plated cameos represent Aurora and her chariot. There is an adjustable length of chain and at the end is a large Tagliamonte maker's tag. Whether you are dressing up or going casual, this beautiful bracelet is a bold statement piece that is sure to draw compliments. It will stop mesmerized onlookers in their tracks!
- Stone Information: (3) Venetian glass cameos; (10) 5mm Freshwater cultured Pearls; (5) 4mm Turquoise cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Turquoise and Coral are natural gemstones and may have imperfections.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 6-3/4"-7-1/2"L x 1"W x 1/4D
- Weight: 43.5 grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw clasp
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.