This pendant by Tagliamonte features a large Venetian cameo in a free form shape of the shell from which Venus arises, the Capasanta shell. It is in a pretty light amber color. The cameo that dangles below, is crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver and depicts Poseidon rising from the sea on his trusty sea horses. Between the 2 cameos are Ruby cabochons. Accenting the Venetian cameo is a natural, fresh water cultured pearl. Large enhancer bail with safety.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (1) 5mm fresh water cultured pearl; (2) 3mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 2-3/8" x 1-1/8"
- Weight: 8.4 grams
- Fastening: Enhancer bail with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.