These Tagliamonte earrings are inspired by ancient designs going back to the days of the Romans. Crafted from 925SS with 18K Vermeil, they feature a braided bezel and hand carved Lapis Lazuli Cameo with the image of a sitting goddess in bas relief.
- Stone Information: (2) Lapis Lazuli cameos
- Note: Lapis is a natural stone with natural veining.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 SS
- Measurements: 1-3/8" x 3/4"
- Weight: 10.2 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety.
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.