These Tagliamonte earrings feature a large Lapis Lazuli cameos in a free form shape of the power Medusa and are hand carved. They are crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The Medusa signifies strength and is the protector of the owner. Above the cameo is a natural, faceted Blue Topaz and below is a large fresh water cultured Pearl. French wire with safety.MSRP: $550.00
- Stone Information: (2) Lapis Lazuli cameos; (2) 6mm x 9mm Oval faceted Blue Topaz; (2) 8mm Fresh water cultured Pearls.
- Note: Lapis, Blue Topaz and pearls are natural gemstones and as such may have natural veining and inclusions.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Pendant Measurements: 2-1/8" x 1" x 1/4"
- Weight: 16.2 grams
- Fastening: French wire with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.