Tagliamonte Venetian intaglio jewelry represents an artistry from a bygone era harkening back to the ancient Romans. This pair of earrings has a classic beauty that will make it a welcome addition to any jewelry collection! They are crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The carved Venetian intaglio in a pale green color depicts the beautiful Pegasus. Below is an oval plated cameo with the image of Hercules in bas relief. French hook with safety. Pair these earrings with your favorite accessories or wear them as a bold standalone statement that will turn heads!
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian intaglios
- Note: Due to the hand blown nature ov Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver
- Earring Measurements: 1-5/8" x 3/4"
- Weight: 7 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.