TAGLIAMONTE Designs (LDM1096) 14K YG Venetian Cameo Earrings w/ Pearls*Reg.$2300
These earrings are a classic style for Tagliamonte and are crafted solid 14K yellow gold with two types of cameos: one in a cobalt blue, oval Venetian glass with the image of Hercules and his labor with the Stymphalena birds and the other in solid 14K yellow gold depicting an angel riding the Aurora chariot. The cameos are separated by a column that has a fresh water cultured Pearl at each end.MSRP: $2600
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian glass cameos; (4) 4mm natural fresh water cultured Pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 14K Yellow Gold
- Earring Measurements: 1 3/4" x 7/8"
- Weight: 12 grams
- Fastening: Leverbacks
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.