Tagliamonte's designs hearken back to a time in history that was filled with the lore of mythology. These earrings feature a large Venetian cameo in a free form shape of Medusa in a coral color. They are set in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The Medusa signifies strength and is the protector of the owner. Clustered below the cameo are a multitude of natural Mediterranean coral beads. Mythology tells us that this coral was created from the blood of Medusa. French wire with safety.MSRP: $850.00
- Stone Information: (2) Venetian cameos; (64) 3mm Mediterranean Coral beads
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Note: Coral is a natural stone and may have veining and inclusions.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 1-3/4" x 1-1/8" x 1/4"
- Weight: 20.2 grams
- Fastening: French wire with safety.
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.