TAGLIAMONTE Designs (SH995) 18K Venetian Cameo Drop Earrings with Ruby + Pearl Accents*Reg.$1950
Dress like underwater royalty with these entrancing and totally elegant drop earrings from Tagliamonte! Declare your love for sun and surf while you make stylish waves at the same time! These Venetian cameo earrings are part of the Collection that was created by Nino Tagliamonte because of his great love of the sea and scuba diving!
Crafted from rich and radiant 18K yellow gold, these hand assembled earrings start at the bottom with a 3 dimentional cameo featuring Poseidon flanked by two seahorses and surrounded by a textured border. It's connected to the rest of the piece by links decorated with Ruby cabochon accents. Above the cameo, sits a Venetian glass freeform cameo that has been shaped to resemble the clam shell from which Venus arose. It is accented with 18K gold and one freshwater cultured pearl at its center. French hook with safety.
- Stone Information: (2) Free form Venetian glass cameos; (4) 3mm Ruby cabochon; (2)5.5mm fresh water cultured Pearl
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: Solid 18K Yellow Gold
- Measurements: 1-7/8"L x 1"W x 3/8"H
- Weight: 13.6 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.