Tagliamonte Earrings to Support the Maria Pearl Miller Memorial Scholarship
100% of all proceeds from the sale of these earrings goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.
As a young girl, Maria Pearl, had many aspirations. The career path that she planned to follow was that of a teacher. She was not able to realize her dreams, but her memory lives on in many ways. One of the ways in which we choose to remember her is with an annual scholarship that is given to 2 high school students who are embarking on a path that most aligns with the path that she intended to follow.
Since 2006, every year, a scholarship has been given out in Maria Pearl’s name to two graduating seniors who will be attending a 4-year accredited college, pursuing a career in Education, preferably Early Childhood Education.
These lovely Tagliamonte drop earrings are floral and feminine! They are crafted in 925 Sterling Silver with 18K Vermeil and feature a cameo that is made from Lava that has been hand painted and set in a substantial braided bezel. The lava stone has been mined from Mt. Etna in Sicily. Dangling below the cameo is a faceted oval Amethyst stone and below that is a pear shaped pink Calcedony stone. These earrings would be the perfect accessory for a garden party or a day out shopping with friends!MSRP: $750
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Stone Information: (2) 18mm square lava stone cameos; (2) 10x8mm faceted Amethysts; (2) 20x15mm Pink Chalcedony
- Measurements: 2-5/8"L x 13/16"W x 1/4"H
- Weight: 20 grams
- Fastening: French hook with safety
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.