This is for an extra large, quite beautiful Pendant created by Tagliamonte. I have paired the pendant with a strand of pearls that are FREE WHILE SUPPLY LASTS with the purchase of this pendant. The pendant is made of 18K Vermeil over Sterling Silver. The image that is in the Venetian glass cameo is of the Medusa. Her color is a lovely pink. It has been placed in a substantial setting with Pearl and Rosette accents. The pendant has a large enhancer bail that fits perfectly over the pearls. The strand of pearls are of off round 8mm Fresh water cultured Pearls that have an all natural "Tahitian" color. The pearls have natural inclusions and are beautiful too!MSRP: $900
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (4) 5mm fresh water cultured Pearls; (1) Strand of 8mm off round fresh water cultured pearls
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: Pendant: 3" x 2 1/2"; Pearls: 8mm off round, 18" long.
- Weight: 70 grams (including weight of pearls)
- Fastening: Lobster claw
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.