Tagliamonte has gone back to their beginnings and have hand carved the cameos in these earrings out of natural Magnesite gemstone. These earrings feature a large Magnesite cameo representative of the powerful Medusa in a beautiful shade of Turquoise blue. At the ear, they also feature a smaller vermeil cameo with the image of Pegasus in flight with Perseus on his back. Dangling between the cameos is a station with a 4mm Ruby cabochon. They are crafted in 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. Post with butterfly clutch. Note: Please look closely at the wonder of these carvings. You will note that each cameo is unique because the stone is natural and as such has natural veining and inclusions. Keep these earrings close by as you will want to wear them often!
- Stone Information: (2) Magnesite cameos; (2) 4mm Ruby cabochons
- Note: Magnesite is a natural stone and as such will have natural veining, color differences and inclusions.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Earring Measurements: 2-1/8" x 1-1/8/8" x 3/16"
- Weight: 16.4 grams
- Fastening: Post with Butterfly clutch
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.