Gorgeous gems and classical style combine in this beautiful Tagliamonte bracelet! The stunning hue of the Amazonite gems and the captivating chariot cameos will draw passers-by to this lovely accessory. Notice the stunning blue Amazonite ovals and the cameos depicting Aurora and her chariot. They have been hand crafted in 18K Vermeil over Sterling silver. The Amazonite stone has a natural checkerboard faceted clear quartz overlay. Each is set in substantial bezel and in between, there is a classic column that features a Pearl on each end and a Ruby cabochon in the center. There is an adjustable lendth of chain with an 8mm Pearl at the end. Lobster claw with safety. Matching Earrings and Pendant available.
- Stone Information: (3) Amazonite oval gemstones; (8) 5mm fresh water cultured Pearls; (1) 8mm fresh water cultured Pearl
- Note: Amazonite, Pearl and Ruby are a natural stones an may have inclusions.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Measurements: 7-1/2" to 8-1/2"L x 1"W x 1/4"H
- Weight: 37grams
- Fastening: Lobster claw with safety.
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.