This Tagliamonte ring is created by hand and has such a romantic feel about it. It is crafted of 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver. The Venetian glass cameo is a cabochon style and has the image of the Three Graces carved in the underside of it. The color is a pale Peridot green. A disc of all natural Mother of Pearl sits behind the cameo and give the piece a luminosity that is beautiful. The cameo is set in a bezel that has a martellato or hammered finish has a Grecian feel to it.
- Stone Information: (1) Venetian glass cameo; (1) Mother of Pearl disc.
- Note: Due to the hand-blown nature of Venetian glass, small bubbles may be present.
- Metal: 18K Vermeil over 925 Sterling Silver
- Ring Measurements: 7/8" x 7/8"
- Sizes Available: 9.5
- Weight: 5.6 grams
- Brand: Tagliamonte: All Tagliamonte designs are hand made.
- Country of Origin: Italy
- Authentic Markings: Yes
- Warranty Information: Each genuine piece of Tagliamonte jewelry comes with a romance card and a one-year warranty provided the piece has not been altered or tampered with. It will be repaired at no charge during this period. I have been working with Nino Tagliamonte since 1995 and handle all Customer Care for Tagliamonte Vicenza in the United States as well as some other areas in the world. You can feel very confident with any purchase you make from me. If you have any questions, please contact me.
- 20% of all proceeds goes to support the Maria Pearl Memorial Fund for high school senior scholarships for seniors seeking a future in the teaching profession. Maria Pearl passed away at the young age of 16 from an AVM which is similar to a brain aneurysm. Her story is that of a beautiful girl who sought to make a difference in the lives of others in some way, every day of her life.